Wednesday, 22 August 2007

My welcome note in the local newspaper

すばらしい 水上 村 に くる こと が できて、 大変 うれしく おもって います。
水上 村 は とても きれい な ところ です。
みなさま の 親切 な 歓迎 ありがと ございます。
九 月 から 水上 村 の 子供 たち や 大人 と いっしょ に べんきょう できる こと を たいへん たのしみ に しています。
ぜひ、私 と いっしょ に 他の 文化 や 言葉 に ついて べんきょう しましょう。

Basically translated as "I am pleased to be in Mizukami which has such a great community. Mizukami is a very beautiful place. I would like to thank everyone for their warm welcome.
From September, I am looking forward to teaching English to students, and adults alike. What I would really like is for us to study other cultures and languages together".

By the way, this is what my new mobile phone looks like!! you can email my phone on nikky17@docomo.ne.jp

No comments: